Thread: My first Auto-X
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 09:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Zeto
Track Member

Drives: 09 Pearl White 370Z
Zeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Zeto
Default My first Auto-X

Hey guys! Well today I took my Z on it's first auto-x and let me say it was fun! I ran with a local BMWCCA. I had exactly 1500 miles before I hit the course. Well coming from an S2000 it took a little getting used to. My first mistake was not upshifting to 2nd. I kept lurching on every acceleration. After several runs I got a hang of it but my times were around the same. I just need to be smoother with my inputs. Overall it was a pretty fun day and the 2 highlights of the day was having 3 passengers in an STI on the course and having so many fun runs My bumper has some battle scars but nothing a good buffer wont take out
Zeto is offline   Reply With Quote