View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 12:11 PM   #51 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I think the car is way too heavy to last another 5 years. It's a 3900# car. Even the mustang and camaro are going to be made lighter for YM2014. The only other car that fat is a caddy. I think that a YM2014 R36 in the 3400# or less range would be a good idea. Will they do it? Who knows...
Who cares about weight? I thought that the point of the car was that in spite of its girth, it can lap a track like a Vette. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about weight reduction over power bumps, but the GT-R is spectacular in part because of its cheating the laws of physics, not in spite of it.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote