View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 10:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
Is this really your brain child? It does look professional. Good job.
Thanks for that! we were aiming to have a professional looking one!

Well I dont want to say yeah its purely our brain child. But, myself and James would meet up 3-4 times a week to brainstorm ideas on how we wanted this to look...

Mod list.. where and how..
Images, how many, where and how..
Colors.. bordering.. etc etc

As time went on we looked at other calendars to see how they implemented similar ideas and honestly, we didnt try to copy them, we tried to do it better.

Our graphics design guy who did the work of throwing everything together, was also helpful with ideas related to colors/matching.

Huge credit also goes to the people who submitted their photos and also took the time to submit their lists. And in particular someone who had a list SOOOOO dang long I had to ask him to reduce it. : ( only so much could fit (Thanks Simota!)

Daisuke
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote