View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 06:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgyak View Post
Problem solved on the handbrake indication... you were all right, it was because of low brake fluids... but for the "vdc off" & tire "slip indication" will just have to wait for the dealer... they said two codes came out of their system when they diagnose my Z, 1 was for the brake fluids being low and the second had to do something with the ABS.... hopefully nothing serious....
Is that still happening? I think the VDC potentially shuts down until a restart if it detects low brake fluid. I think I remember that happening to me and pretty sure it happened to Vegitto as well.