View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 07:04 PM   #29 (permalink)
ProfessorDave
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In the fairway
ProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud of

LunaZ: first, you have too much time on your hands. Those reading your post in Japan will laugh at the laziness of Americans as they drive their Leaf's around their fancy island.

Second, you have given others the impression that people from Pennsylvania have a sense of humor. As you know, the effing cold winters freeze our funny bones solid, leaving only seriousness and enjoyment of Amish outfits.

Finally, one should not joke about matters involving oil coolers. Just this morning when it was -5 my oil temps soared to almost 100 degrees, forcing me to pull over as I knew the dreaded limp mode was just a few hundred degrees away. As I tried to listen to the Bose cranked to MAX I dreamed some talanted upstart at Nissan would read our posts and send us oil coolers. Now we have only whine coolers.

OK, seriously, that was some funny doody!

Rain, snow, sleet, hail: 2009 Mazda 3 sGT HB
Everything else: 2009 370z, PW Touring 6MT
ProfessorDave is offline   Reply With Quote