Thread: Joke of the Day
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 05:45 PM   #843 (permalink)
RiCharlie
Track Member

Drives: 370 Touring Spt A/t
RiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really nice

A man and a woman are playing golf. She hits the ball and it goes right through the window of a very expensive house nearby. They do the right thing and go to the house and knock on the door. A man answers and they explain that they are responsible and wish to make good for the shattered window. The man says, "Do not feel guilty for I am a genie and I have been held captive in a bottle for 200 years and your golf ball shattered the urn I was in and set me free!!! Whoever sets me free shall have whatever he wishes granted."

The man says he needs one million dollars and the The genie replies," I will grant what ever you ask, just fulfill my only wish." They ask what his wish is and, looking at the woman, he replies," It has been 200 hundred years since I had a woman and I wish to have unbridled sex with her for which I will provide $1,000,000 in return."

They are taken aback but the woman says, "No, I will not give myself for any price." The man says, "But we need the money and cant turn this down." After heated argument, reluctantly the woman defers to her husband and agrees to the deal.

The man has mad sex with the woman during which he ravishes her with all the passion of a man deprived for two centuries. When it is over they are both exhausted. Lying in the bed he turns to her and asks, "How old is your husband?" She replies, "Why, he is 32" and the man replies, "And he still believes in genies???
RiCharlie is offline   Reply With Quote