View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #25 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Yeah, honestly it's not that bad at all. It just takes some time to get used to if you're used to a car that has a wider engagement range. I think the people that make a stink about are usually the ones that haven't been able to really adapt to the car. The clutch in my 5.0 has roughly the same feel as the Z.
Lower power cars usually have a nicer feeling clutch. On off feel is usually necessary if you're laying significant torque. It's just a matter of adjusting your driving style.

I can't complain about many clutches after running a single disk clutch rated for 600 wtq (very briefly) in the S. Trying to drive in traffic with that would usually result in hitting the passenger's head on the windshield from time to time.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote