View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 04:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leepeen View Post
I have same problem and it's only illuminating when the engine isn't running.
Once i press the iginition button, the engine service soon sign is disappar like a miracle.
I've already asked same issue on this forum and every single members claimed that engine service soon light is pretty normal status.
Anyway, I've booked on next moday at nissan dealership, in order to check up everything for make sure everything is working alright, so i can tell you what's the truth by next week! Sound's good eh?
This only happens when you have the ignition in the ON position without actually firing up the motor, right? This is what you wrote in the other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leepeen View Post
For more info about "Service Engine soon" message, this thing is only come up when the car is on "on" status(There are OFF,ACC,ON as you know lol). The message is disappear when i start up the engine.
This is completely normal. It is SUPPOSED to work like that! If you don't believe me, try any other car you have access to. Just turn the key to the ON position with out actually firing up the engine, and you will see that all the lights in the instrument cluster light up.

You should really consider putting the glue away.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote