View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 07:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
diablokev87
Base Member

Drives: 09 Niss 370Z Blue A7
diablokev87 will become famous soon enough

So far soo good. The range is awesome. The alarm is hooked up so both the factory and the after market goes off. I definitely like that. I asked Don to add the audio sensor the the system, they did an awesome job of installing it into the second empty switch slot near the other two heated seat switches. (All add pics to this post once i clean up the Z)

I did not ask don to hook up any of the function wires to other stuff in the Z. I dont much care to lower the windows without being near my car. Leaving all the climate controls on auto works best for me. When it warms up however, I will attempt to wire the 4 function wires to my animated fog light. This will let me scroll different messages across the screen with a touch of a button on my alarm remote.

As for dislikes, hum... none right now. The sensitivity is set at a good level. No false alarm yet. However, I feel if I added the proximity sensor, that would have been a dislike. Also, I would recommend on not getting the smart start module installed as of yet. There is a security bug in the system that I will be contacting DEI about once work slows down.

I would recommend this system. If you are going over to install it at Don, I woud come by and hang out.

Hope that was helpful.

EDIT: Grammer and i just remembered one dislike, the screen protector on the remote peels easily. I will get some clear bra to replace the screen protector.

1999 Maxima SE (MT5): Nada (so far)
diablokev87 is offline   Reply With Quote