View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 09:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Request for drf files from Dynojet!

Hey folks,

If you have dynoed your 370Z or G37 on a dynojet and can get the runfile (i.e., .drf), please email it to me as an attachment at jlitman@mail.usf.edu

I don't need the graph -- I need the actual drf file. The dyno operator should be able to give you that on a thumbdrive or email it to you upon request.

I like to compare and contrast across vehicles to see what works (and what doesn't) and to what extent. So long as the data all come from dynojets, it should be fairly easy to see what's going on.

If you send me drf's, please tell me the mod list for each run, your transmission, and whether the run was done on an in- or above-ground dynojet (there might be a small difference between the two).

In return, I will be happy to make you a nice graph displaying the results in whatever way you want (I have the Winpep software).

I can even make detailed graphs, which report degree of change between two runs at multiple points in the rev range.

Thanks!

Last edited by Jordo!; 01-27-2011 at 06:50 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote