View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 08:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nixlimited
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R / 11 Prius
Nixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue370tt View Post
If you dont plan on changing your boost.......YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE ONE! Also, the people who keep talking about their boost at certain rpms must have a bad tune......my boost hits AS SOON as I press the gas.......yes it builds as rpms build.....BUT....there is no waiting and no lag.......these are GT28RS turbos.....not very big...and....no lag!
I think you need to clarify what you are saying. Sure, as soon as you hit the gas and the engine starts flowing more air the turbos react, but you are not going to hit full boost instantly from any RPM. This is true with any turbo car. Moreover, if you barely get on the gas, you are not going to get it to fully spool up. What you are describing is what a large displacement V8 feels like...
Nixlimited is offline   Reply With Quote