View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 08:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
OrangeJuice
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Mustang GT
OrangeJuice is on a distinguished road
Default Non-Owner With A Dilemma

Have a bit of a dilemma on my hands, need some unbiased advice from the 370z community.

Recently bought a 2010 Challenger SRT8 at the end of December, after the first 1000 miles my car has stalled twice in the middle of traffic and the car has had a sporadic issue of not recognizing my key fob.

So far this problem is widespread on a large number of Chrysler models and many people have had it happen well over 20 times. The company has refused to acknowledge it/find a fix and the dealers have been unhelpful. Hate to make a mountain out of a mole hill but I'm afraid of the car stalling in the middle of a busy intersection and possibly getting rear ended. Very unsafe and I'm starting to think about flipping in for a 370z.

I loved the 370z when I drove it, but talked myself out of it due to the road noise and lack of a model that suited me.

Hoping for some opinions/thoughts from you guys about what to do...the Challenger forum has been pretty short sighted saying DON'T TRADE FOR THAT JAP CRAP...not exactly helpful.

Last edited by OrangeJuice; 01-23-2011 at 08:19 PM.
OrangeJuice is offline   Reply With Quote