View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 02:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sashimi
Base Member

Drives: Pearl White 370z
Sashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, I dunno about the Z's but I remember my friends car at around 2000 miles the cars service engine light would turn on when the car is not running and then when the car was turned on then the service light would blink and turn off. then at atound 3000 miles the cars service light would stay on no matter what. She got an oil change and then they reset the light. Another 2000 miles later the light started to do the same thing. I'm pretty sure it's just a light to remind you of an oil change soon.

If you ever had an old mid 90's honda it did the same thing. you reset it manually by sticking your key in a hole near the main required light.
Sashimi is offline   Reply With Quote