View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 04:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
g35300mm
Base Member

Drives: g35 coupe
g35300mm is on a distinguished road
Default Exhaust decision to be made....>>>>>assistance needed

Hey everyone,

As most of you on this forum I find the stock 370z exhaust to be, well.... very boring and bla.

My Z is currently tucked away for the winter but it will be coming back out again in about 2 months or so.. I am definetly looking to order an exhaust very soon. I am looking to drop right around $1000 and not much more then that, I am not looking for crazy HP gains of funky tubing just a nicer exhaust sound. Please give me your professional and honest oppinion on the exhausts that i have so far selected and please also feel free to add to the list while keeping my price point in mind.

WHICH WOULD YOU GO FOR AND WHY?

1. Agency Power ($899)

2. Invidia Gemini ($999)

3. Invidia Q300 ($999)

I find the Agency power to sound much deeper and more growly then the Invidia's. Does anyone have soundclips of these 3 exhausts they can post other then the ones that are alread on youtube that kinda suck....I am also looking to find out where to get pricing on the Meisterchaft rear section only exhaust... I have looked everywhere online and cant find a thing..does anyone have any idea on what the pricing would be like for that???

g35300mm is offline   Reply With Quote