View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 11:00 PM   #43 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbaby View Post
MC

man you keep getting the new stuff...

is there any car that you'd keep...

either way bro keep it up...

I remember you being this hyped about the first nismo....how time flies...

dudes ordering GTRs like it's nothing lol

yup i had the nismo #33 like the first week they came out(loved it)....i plan to keep the black edition for a good while man ... with the special interior the DRL's and the specV wheels it really is like the perfect GTR to me. love my current GTR obviously but the changes are a pretty big deal atleast to me and finally offering a black edition is really cool.. so i have to jump on this one... so far the stars have all aligned just right.. i got probably the best deal on one in the whole country and my car is still holding strong value wise so it looks like im going to be able to pull it all off again somehow...

i would take having a special version like this just stock and enjoying it as is than a 1K HP GTR anyday, so yeah i will say that i will keep it until a R36 GTR is out

but if for some reason that never materializes here in the US then i will be holding on to this car for a long long while as i cant see my self in anything but a GTR

so the countdown is on hopefully it will be here in a little over 2 months

Last edited by MC; 01-22-2011 at 11:11 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote