View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 09:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Windex_
Track Member

Drives: LOW N SLOW!
Windex_ will become famous soon enoughWindex_ will become famous soon enough
Default FS: ALL metal widebody 95 SC400 running/rolling SHELL

I have for sale a 1995 SC400 Widebody. I originally purchased this car with the intention of dragging it and being the first lexus to do a wheelie... well priorities have shifted and the car has been sitting ever since I bought it. When the car was purchased it was a daily driver that had been parted out. Some of you may or may not have seen the car before (if you follow the hellaflush scene at all). The cars previous owner was "CamberSC" he was known for pushing the limits of fitment. The cars old wheel set up had 19x11.5 -51 in the rear. This car is now on stock suspension and stockie's, The car has a full powertrain and is running. The car needs: side skirts possibly a front bumper, a majority of the interior- Included in sale will be a Tan dashboard (radio included but no center console), gauge cluster, steering wheel, pedals, a front bumper, and the rear bumper will need paint as it is red.
The bad- The paint over the drivers 1/4 panel is cracking. drivers window doesnt roll up.
These are the only pictures I have of it right now. I will get more pictures tomorrow.

Here are pictures of it before I bought it.

I am asking 3200. The previous owner spent $3500 on the metal widebody alone.
If you are interested text/call 818-9one9-59one9
Windex_ is offline   Reply With Quote