View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 05:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Sorry you sold the car. I'd have to disagree with some of your points. The clutch is actually quite nice. Compare it by driving a Mini Cooper. They're supposedly sporty go-karts yet they have the clutch of a Honda CRV. I'd take my Z clutch any day.

Throttle response is crap at idle but it shapes up nicely once you're driving. I find the car to have excellent throttle response at speed.

To each his own. So what did you replace the Z with?
I strongly disagree with you on the clutch. Having driven mustangs, F-bodies, ford ranger's, F250's, and plenty of other manual equipped vehicles, the 370Z had the worst clutch feel of them all. The only one worse to drive was the Ranger, becuase it had NO! torque. The clutch offered more feedback, though. It is more "on/off"the clutch in my friend's 800whp civic.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote