View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 05:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
To 1000hp....and beyond!!!!

Come on guys, he has been out his 370z for almost a year, while we have all been enjoying our 370z's....or GTR's....or honda intrega's or whatever some of us actually own.

So if you have something to argue about GTM, or want to discuss different asspects of his build that MIGHT turn into an arguement, lets do it here. So that Bullitt can have an actual clean build thread with actual info and progress pics, so we dont have to shift through 100+ pages of pure cat fights
I'm not sure why we need this thread. It's his money, it's his car and it's his time. So whether he is making the right decision or the worst decision of his life with this build, it's all up to him. I don't think we need (or have the right ) to poke fun at him or ridicule him for his project. Also, making fun of another member is against forum rules anyway ... If you have nothing informational or productive to add to his thread (or any thread in tech sections in THE370Z), it's always suggested that one shouldn't post. There's a "premium section" for useless chat and "fun threads".
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.