View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 01:48 PM   #45 (permalink)
cookZmonster
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40thAn 370Z
cookZmonster is on a distinguished road

I appreciate everyone's interest and input, I won't reveal the estimated costs just yet (although big and speed are welcome to disclose these details if they wish) but let's just say I am giving them a large amount of freedom

My budget is limitless this is true.. however there is a point of diminishing returns when we are talking about a daily driver, a car that will not compete in audio competitions, and the fact that 95% of the music will come from 256Kbps audio files. With these facts in mind the guys are being conscious of my money, which by the way is a fact that alone makes them worthy of praise. It would be easy for an installer to just say "oh limitless is great lets blow a HUGE amount" but these two guys are obviously more honorable than that and we have discussed the many ways to cut BACK on costs.

I have no doubt I will be very pleased, as you have pointed out I am in excellent hands with the both of them

I will have to let THEM (big and speed) answer any details that I cannot about the technical aspects of the build, and/or the logic of their decisions. I am sure when more concrete decisions are made they will be happy to share

Thanks again everyone!
Aubrey
cookZmonster is offline   Reply With Quote