View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 11:57 AM   #30 (permalink)
Pharmacist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Sport 6MT
Pharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
one of my pet pieves are people like you. Whenever i see people do that, i park in the lane they are taking up, about 1/2 - 1 inch away from there door so they have to go through the passenger side. Then i take pictures of there plates and car incase they decide to do anything to my truck. Did it to one women at the base gym. Got a PA through the building about needing to move my truck, went outside, women started bitching me out, i told her to **** off and went back to the gym. Stop being a bitch and use one spot like your suppose to.
and one of my pet peeves is people like you who drive those ugly land yachts and just have to park in tight spots. The width of the truck coupled with the usually narrow parking spots means there is usually less than 2 feet between my car and the truck. This, coupled with the longer doors of sports cars like the Z make it very hard to get into or out of the car. And it doesn't end there. The length and height of most trucks means that when I'm pulling out of the parking space, I can't see if any car is coming across, so I have to creep out very slowly and hope that no one hits me until I'm far enough out of the spot to be able to see the traffic.