Thread: Financing help
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 10:31 AM   #42 (permalink)
Arc
Base Member

Drives: 2015 Ford Explorer S
Arc is on a distinguished road

Very nice credit building tips guys.
I would eventually figure out that using any amount of credit would build it up over time, but having to use at least 20% is something I can't do out of leisure.
I don't like throwing away money just to build credit, but building credit is a game, and if I want to finance, I have to play their game or pay big interest rates.
It's a lose all situation if I don't have good credit, and since I closed one account, it's not helping my score.
I had two credit cards and had taken a 1k loan 6 years ago, but not much since then and now I only have one credit card.

Like Falcor, I don't have any problems paying, even with no credit or bad credit, but it will take a human being, not a credit number crunched by a soulless computer, to determine if someone is capable of paying.
No credit or bad credit does not mean I can't make the payments.

Right now, financing a car is about the most amount of money I'm going to be borrowing. It's not a home loan, and for anyone who has a decent job, they can pull off a car loan easily. If the loan falters, I'm fine with losing the loan and the item being financed.
Arc is offline   Reply With Quote