View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 11:05 PM   #42 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
I'm very interested. I will own this kit reguardless. But it will be April at the latest for me. That's when my funds come in. Spending to much on other stuff at the moment. Good thing Stillen seems to have the best deals on AP anyways. Going to want a six pot 2pc kit with grey calipers.
Competition Gray.. like the racer's use.. I'm a fan too.

Just to clarify.. we at STILLEN engineer the brake systems using AP Racing components.. we're an engineering partner with them, and the exclusive US distributor for road brakes.. it's not an off the shelf product from AP Racing, it's engineered in the US, we build the brackets, rotor hats, do the testing, bias, caliper selection, etc.

Excited to see this work out, get members a good deal with volume, and honestly see the feedback.. a fantastic brake system is as addictive as giant horsepower increases.. and builds so much confidence in the car..
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote