Thread: Tweeters?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 08:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Falcor
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370 CFR edition
Falcor has a spectacular aura aboutFalcor has a spectacular aura aboutFalcor has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensnismo View Post
the 370 nisom comes with the base radio which has 2 front dash speakers and 2 door speakers if you keep the stock head unit would there be any benifit to up grade the speakers or is this just wasting time and money.thanks for the help Ken
i think you picked the weirdest place to post this question. I'm pretty sure there are some good answers out there if you use the search feature but I would guess that most likely upgrading stock speakers is always worth the money (to me). that is unless they put some good speakers in the Nismo that i don't know about.

just to let you know for future reference (i see your new), this question would probably be better placed as a new post. In most cases it isn't a good idea to pose new questions in someone else's post. it isn't considered proper Etiquette.

like i said though i think that you will find a much better answer to your question if you use the search feature. And WELCOME!
Falcor is offline   Reply With Quote