View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 11:03 AM   #52 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcor View Post
i think if we can make the ride more comfortable, why not? Personally I wouldnt want to add too much weight to achieve this but if the car is a daily driver some might.

But i think M4A1Mustang is right about the amount of weight that would be needed to significantly reduce noise.
wouldnt need to add a ton of weight, but then costs go up.

A single plexiglass barrier between cabin/trunk area would eliminate alot and then just a lil sound deadening in the doors would probably do wonders.

Issue is, how to make the glass barrier and cost for that. And then where to mount it without drilling etc. Also a removable one would be best IMO. Kinda like T-Tops! but for the inside...
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote