View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 10:14 AM   #332 (permalink)
Pelican170
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z Nismo
Pelican170 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo221 View Post
you just must hate young people in nice cars. I saved and paid for my Nismo in 4 months, with no help from mommy or daddy. And I still have a life and other hobbies. So I think you should stop being mad at younger people that have gotten out there and work and go out there and get yourself a better job.
lol, where did you get that i was mad? im not lol and could care less. I own a house, the 370z is my second car. dont you worry, im well set up. Also, i had nice cars when i was younger as well because i was lucky enough to have help from my parents. What i wrote wasnt to make fun, so dont go jumping to the conclusion that what i wrote means that I am mad at young people with nice cars. If anything you should have realized that my point is true. Its easier to save the money when you live at home with mommy and daddy cuz you dont have any other expenses. but in my opinion, moving out of the house and going to school and living on your own, getting to travel a little and enjoying your youth is a high priority and by doing that, it makes it much much harder to be able to afford a sports car... I was pointing out facts, not complaining about things. but I do know that saving and paying for a Nismo in 4 months is highly unlikely...How would you be able to make $38,000 + in 4 months?

Last edited by Pelican170; 01-20-2011 at 10:30 AM.
Pelican170 is offline   Reply With Quote