View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 08:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
jpritche
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 RR, '14 IS250
jpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond repute

One thing I learned the hard way is just because people have nice things doesn't mean they have always had them. I personally had some family problems and we ended up losing everything, but my dad worked his A$$ off the past 6 years, started his own company, and is now making half a million a year. Of course running a business means needing to have overhead, so not all that money goes to us, but lets just say the company needs a bunch of vehicles to work

I busted my A$$ off helping him get where he was. I have been with him every step of the way, so progressively every year I have gotten a newer nicer vehicle. at 16 I got a 2006 Silverado 2500HD diesel, at 17 I got a 2006 Toyota Tundra X-SP, and last year for graduation at 18 I got my 370z. He feels like I deserve nice things for helping him get where he is today, but I don't try to take advantage of that, so for christmas, I asked for nothing.

So just because people have nice things, I cannot/will not cast judgement because I don't know what they have been through....
jpritche is offline   Reply With Quote