View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 06:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujo View Post
dude! Dealer is a bunch of useless moron! I will go to the dealer only when it's life and death.
Fair enough.

Having to lift my automatic roof out of the way though, on my brand new car, would annoy the crap out of me though so I would bring it in.
Inevitably if I didn't the roof would end up damaged

Of course if/ when I do, I'll probably regret it... and end up with a ****** up roof anyway but at least it will be logged in the computer
(So far my dealership actually seems like they might be competent though, but I haven't really tested that yet theory yet)
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote