View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 11:43 PM   #30 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
Thx! I just glanced over it, but it looks to be a great guide! I think I want to go with Sways, but I am looking for impressions from members to see if they felt it caused the Z to increase oversteer to the point where it was scary in the twisties or difficult to drive.

Per this guide, with the more noseheavy Zs, and my even wider than stock rear tires, I would think I should be o.k. (came up with that really quickly using your guide; in fact rep points for you).
I went with sways first, then coil overs. Sways took 3-4 days to get used to responsiveness. Reduced roll like you can't believe. The roads have been wet since I put on coil overs. Today was the first chance to get on it and I did notice the rear wanting to go but just letting go, of the gas for a split second corrected it. I may need to adjust things. It was a fast and confident ride home. I noticed a better ride with the KW's. Especially on the rougher sections of road.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote