View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #324 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelican170 View Post
What I wrote was more of a joke and i dont know where you are from, but $35,000 at the age of 25 IS hard to obtain to drop on a car, unless you live with mommy and daddy still and were lucky enough to have someone pay for your education... But then again im sure its all about the variables of where you live. For me, cost of living is very expensive, gas is expensive, you cant have (or is extremely hard) to have only a 370z for a daily driver, especially in the winter. Let alone housing, expenses and trying to not be a hermit. If my option was to pretty much do nothing with myself or have a 370z, id pass on the Z and live my life...
If you mean buying outright, I can agree. However, I would bet most people at age 25 are financing rather than paying cash.

Income usually reflects cost of living.

Where I live, I don't make all that much, but my appartment is only $405/mo and it's in a nice part of town near everything with low crime rates,etc.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote