View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 06:15 PM   #59 (permalink)
dirtrat
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z/Touring/Sp
dirtrat is on a distinguished road

I bought the 96 month 120,000 mile Gold Preferred warranty. So far I must say I'm not impressed with this dealers customer service. I call them for some additional information and they answered my questions but seemed like they could care a less if they sold me this $1800 warranty or not. Also the person I spoke to didn't really seem that well informed. I told him my car was 3 weeks old and had 450 miles on it and I asked if it needed an inspection and he said no. After I buy the warranty online I get an automated EMAIL from them saying that ALL cars must have an inspection with NO EXCEPTIONS. I EMAIL them about this and 24 hours later still no response. Also asked about getting a refund on the warranty if I never used it and he said that it's Nissans policy to not refund warrantys. I know this is partially untrue because I do beleive at the very least I have a certain number of days after I purchase the warranty to back out of it. I know with my Toyota warranty I was able to get a prorated refund on the unused portion even after a couple years into it.
dirtrat is offline   Reply With Quote