View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 02:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
NotmyGTR
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z/Pearl 6speed
NotmyGTR is on a distinguished road
Default Great points

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal 370Z View Post
I don't believe that Nissan didn't screwed you—it was the dealer. I would call Nissan Consumer Affairs as they will document your dealer complaint, and they actually want to know about such matters.

And for your further reading entertainment (because I have been where you are currently at): Why I Ceased Having My Engine Oil Changed by the Dealer
In my posts, the word Nissan is used and not meaning the company, but the dealer. However, the dealer is a representative of the company, and will be held accountable as such. They are working with me on this matter. The head repair department manager who is off today just called me from his home. I guess they gave him a call about the issue. Not so much because I raised that much hell this morning, but in the main office I am very good friends with most that work at this particular dealership. So he wanted to talk to me for a bit before Monday. Personal service goes along way, and the call was appreciated.

Read the thread. Your points are spot on. I had them do it cause it was a freebee. Never again. There was a post on the thread about watching them, and them saying that you are not allowed in the service area. LOL The only place I leave my car alone is in my garage at night. Much less in the hands of Joe Sh!tbag the Ragman. The way I see it, if your name isnt on my paycheck every two weeks, or you wiped my azz when I was an infant.... you cant tell me where I can or cant go. Concerning my property anyway.