View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 01:46 PM   #323 (permalink)
Nismo221
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z Nismo
Nismo221 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelican170 View Post
What I wrote was more of a joke and i dont know where you are from, but $35,000 at the age of 25 IS hard to obtain to drop on a car, unless you live with mommy and daddy still and were lucky enough to have someone pay for your education... But then again im sure its all about the variables of where you live. For me, cost of living is very expensive, gas is expensive, you cant have (or is extremely hard) to have only a 370z for a daily driver, especially in the winter. Let alone housing, expenses and trying to not be a hermit. If my option was to pretty much do nothing with myself or have a 370z, id pass on the Z and live my life...
you just must hate young people in nice cars. I saved and paid for my Nismo in 4 months, with no help from mommy or daddy. And I still have a life and other hobbies. So I think you should stop being mad at younger people that have gotten out there and work and go out there and get yourself a better job.
25 row oil cooler, Z1 test pipes, Greddy Ti-C 70mm dual exhaust, 15mm front/20mm rear spacers, RE-11's, V1 detector, LED interior lights, LED tag lights, Password JDM CF engine and radiator cooling covers.
Nismo221 is offline   Reply With Quote