View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 11:05 AM   #322 (permalink)
Pelican170
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z Nismo
Pelican170 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Most people either got a degree that's useful (and work in that field), have parents that they live with, or they are in the service industry (bartenders, dancers, etc.) or military. They probably wore a condom or just got incredibly lucky and don't have to worry about supporting a family at an early age. They know how to save their money instead of blowing it on booze or going out every night.

My point is, a $35K car is not hard to attain before age 25 if you don't mess around with life and go get it done. It's people who don't think about their actions and consequences of them who have trouble trying to get nice things in life. Or if your calling is a low income job (nothing wrong with that), it may take longer before you can buy some things. You have to do what you enjoy, but there is a price for it sometimes.

I do not own a 370Z, as I bought something else (thus did not vote), but had I deceided to go with a 370Z, I would cast my vote at 25.
What I wrote was more of a joke and i dont know where you are from, but $35,000 at the age of 25 IS hard to obtain to drop on a car, unless you live with mommy and daddy still and were lucky enough to have someone pay for your education... But then again im sure its all about the variables of where you live. For me, cost of living is very expensive, gas is expensive, you cant have (or is extremely hard) to have only a 370z for a daily driver, especially in the winter. Let alone housing, expenses and trying to not be a hermit. If my option was to pretty much do nothing with myself or have a 370z, id pass on the Z and live my life...

Last edited by Pelican170; 01-19-2011 at 11:12 AM.
Pelican170 is offline   Reply With Quote