View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 09:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Where OP lives if the temp ever gets below freezing people start dying (literally). It NEVER gets cold down there for more than a couple days out of the year, and that itself is exceptional. I wore T-shirts year-round for 2 of the 4 years I was there.
out of curiosity, IC, what's your take on hot hatches? Have you driven a GTI or Mazdaspeed3? If not, you should give it a shot. They handle great, have decent pickup, and are practical. The GTI is really purty on the inside, too, imo.

Not saying you should buy one, but test driving is a fun experience. I may get a GTI as my next DD.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote