View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 04:51 AM   #319 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three7D View Post
I work my *** off because I got the bright idea to drop out of high school! Something like 65 hrs a week, on a shipping dock! You gotta pay to play!!! If I want it I go get!
Thankyou!

I bet it pisses you off when people whine about you having nice things, too. People just like to assume that anyone with something better than them somehow got it as a product of their environment/luck instead of their own means and hard work. It's how people with a perception of an inferior lifestyle feel better about themselves, and it grates on my nerves. I bet that makes them happy, lol.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote