View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 08:01 PM   #51 (permalink)
Jamaica
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Under boost
Jamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jamaica

[QUOTE=Baer383;900838]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaica951 View Post
you guys know its coming form japan right? do you guys even have a clue how much shipping to japan to the US cost? this is why is goes by boat its cheaper. I dont see people paying 1500-2000 to ship parts from japan....

He told me they would be here in the beginning of Jan,I don't have a problem with them being a little late but what is pissing me off is no answering phone calls and no updates,I know rick delivers but not contacting your customers is BS.
i understand. I am in the process of being his vendor so I can help out. His has to many things on his hand. Ill call rick right now and ask for you.