Thread: Hit and Run
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 06:42 PM   #19 (permalink)
Arc
Base Member

Drives: 2015 Ford Explorer S
Arc is on a distinguished road

Did your car get hit multiple times? Must have been pretty bad.

Even though I don't have a 370Z yet, I had a nightmare about it.
I drove my 370Z to drop something off at someone's apartment. The streets were full except for the area past a small barricade. I didn't see any road work in that area and some cars were parked there so I decide to park there too and left to drop off something.
When I came back looking for my car, I noticed that some people were hanging out in the spot where my car should be, but my car was gone. Other cars that parked in the area were still there. I got that horrible sinking feeling as I walked by the group of people who looked like gangsters. I can feel them slowly turn their heads to stare at me as I walk by.
For some reason, I pressed the locater button on my key fob in my pocket and I heard my car beep (door unlock noise). It was nearby, maybe it didn't get stolen, and got moved. That or the thieves are still nearby. My heart was racing at this moment as I moved towards the sound, and I can feel the group of people slowly closing in around me as if they know who is activating that sound. Just as I was about to get jumped, I wake up.
Arc is offline   Reply With Quote