View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 03:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute
Default The rise and Fall of Zerafians Z

My car has just been taken from me...sadly I made some bad decisions with my money and well, I paid for it with getting her repossessed. I guess everyone learns life lessons at some point:dunno: I honestly shed a tear during the part out and today when she was taken away.

First week I had her, September 2006

June 2008 Coilovers, Exhaust, Sound System

November 2008 06+ rims, roof overlay, spacers, eyelids

March 2009 VOLKS

September 2009 BODY WORK..11 weeks of to much to list

January 2010 Seibon TS hood, 06+ lights, JDM side markers, berk HFC, Injen CAI

January 2011..Downfall begins volks gone, 06+ lights gone, jdm tails, engine mods, seibon ts hood

THE END

Im not looking for advice or for people to tell me what I should have done...Whats done is done and Iv paid the price. I just wanted to share the progress of my car over the years... The only advice I would give...which is common sense to me as of september 2010 when I lost my job...pay the car off before modding

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t

Last edited by Zerafian; 01-18-2011 at 04:02 PM.
Zerafian is offline   Reply With Quote