View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 03:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
leepeen
Base Member

Drives: PW 370z Touring A7
leepeen is on a distinguished road
Default I just got pulled over...****!!

An hour ago, I went to Mcdonald for my very very late dinner. On the way back to home, i met a 06 mustang GT, which probably modded with full intake/exhaust but no boost. He saw me on the road, and came to passenger side of my car. He asked me for quick drag race and i shouldn't but accpeted his request welcomely. When i was going 110~120miles/h and I noticed that mustang was 4~5 cars behind me, and i knew that i've just beat him so badly!! I saw his face and he looked pissed off or maybe just disappointed. He slowed down and went away to Highway exit.
I was too overwhelmed by performance of my own Z, so i kept pushing my Z like i was driving on the race track, eventhough i've just raped a mustang badly.... i was looking for another victim... Then, i found a black dodge carger on the side of the road, and i passed him about 100miles/h... WTF!!! He was a undercover cop! I got pulled over by side of the road, and the cop asked me why i was passing him like a rocket, and i had nothing to excuse about it. I asked him a mercy for this time but, he was a mean cop... He gave me $130 speeding ticket(3point) due to it's my first time pulled over. Otherwise, i had to pay $380 ticket of excessive speeding offence. I think i had very expensive lesson tonight...

Last edited by leepeen; 06-13-2009 at 06:14 AM.