View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 01:19 PM   #69 (permalink)
Satheian
Base Member

Drives: Genesis Coupe
Satheian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by '10Anamoly View Post
PS - nice numbers, what turbo did you swap in there?
Thanks for the advice and quick response, sorry about my own delay getting back to you.
I've done some more testing since reading about this and it's actually more in the 2-2400 range, so now I'm thinking 34 might be a closer match. I've also noticed a similar drone-type noise/vibration around 3500-4k which doesn't bother me as much since it's not a cruising range, but I was wondering if throwing a 12inch or so pipe might help eliminate that as well.

And to answer your other question, gt3071r, tuned with AEM fic.
It doesn't start spooling until about 35-4k with full boost just over 5k, it would be a lot of fun except my rev limit is still 6500ish (sometimes it slips over sometimes it doesn't *shrug*) so I don't get a lot of time to enjoy it, but it's also been under 40degrees the whole time I've had it, so maybe with the warmer weather it will behave better? Or I might just need a better tune.

I didn't want to clutter up your thread with too much information on my own car, so I just threw that number out there so it was understood that the car isn't stock.
Satheian is offline   Reply With Quote