View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 01:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

More work this past weekend and the HKS Hi-Power Titanium Exhaust is installed - took her out on Sunday evening and of course a young man pulled up behind me in a green corvette and started rev'ing his engine - I rolled my eyes and thought what does he want. At the next intersection he got beside me, rolled his window down, and asked me to rev mine up so he could hear it. Guess he saw it and wanted the full effect - needless to say he was most impressed by the sound as am I!

First some quick shots with the spacers:

And here are some pics from the install - you can find a write-up that I did on removing the stock CBE here:

Next up will be intakes and I need to find a place to display the awesome HKS logo that came with the exhaust.
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote