View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 12:38 AM   #54 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
... there is definitely some of that, but I think it is more the general population of 911 owners than it is the guys/gals that take their porsche to the track.... 911 owners that go to the track routinely get their asses kicked by boxsters, caymans, and especially 914s... it was always a special thrill to get by a 911 in my boxster... same will be true when we get by GTRs in our 370s !
One of my first track prepped cars was a 1975 914 I purchased in 1979. It was a handling monster. To this day I don't think I have owned a better handling, or more smiles per miles car that that 914.

John
antennahead is offline   Reply With Quote