View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 01:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
nogoodname
Lifetime Premium

Drives: E46 M3
nogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official Insurance Premium Discussion Thread

since no one here owns a 370Z yet, we can only speculate.

so, i'll start with this story.

when i was deciding whether to get an 07 G35 Coupe or an 08 G37 Coupe and ended up going with the G37.
I called my insurance agent and gave the vin#, they called me back saying it would cost 900 with tax per year...so i took it.
then i asked what the insurance premium would have been if i bought a 07 G35 Coupe, she runs the numbers and it comes out to 1300 with tax per year.
I was confused by this, how is that a newer model car with more power under the hood have a lesser premium... i was totally dumb founded by this.

so, what will be the case for the new Z, will ppl have a lesser premium to pay than the 350Z ??? ...lol
nogoodname is offline   Reply With Quote