View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 09:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
SpawnAeroJohn
NOT A CURRENT VENDOR

Drives: you
SpawnAeroJohn will become famous soon enough
Default Carbon fiber stuff

Hello everybody! Since the rules do not allow me to post anything to lead anybody to our business we wont post the business name or any info that can lead to sales (Keep in mind we don't even make any parts yet for the 370Z so I hope this is a legal thread) All I know is that the rules did not specify weather we can or can not test the water.

We went to a Nissan dealer today to do a little research on the 370Z and we had a good amount of ideas.

What would you guys think of the following in carbon fiber?

+Fuel doors
+Fender replacements (full carbon fiber or 1 layer carbon fiber for appearal)
+Hood
+door sill pillar overlays / rear window overlays (IMO it would look sharp)
+side mirror skulls (direct replacements)
+Carbon fiber roof or roof overlay (overlays on the roof is muuuch safer)
+Rear lisence plate cubby overlay
+Rear carbon fiber cutout over the tail pipes (Where some apply black vinyl to)

Those are just a few ideas so far.

If I need to become a vendor in order to do this then I will but Id like to see what a few people have to say here before we become a vendor.

We are new to these forums and we plan to be as active as anybody else, get to know some of you (especially local members) and we don't expect to join as vendors and start selling right off the bat. We first plan to gain your respect and trust

Reputation before sales is what we always say.

PICS BELOW TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA!

These are the CF overlays I mentioned earlier but we were thinking of also making them for the rear windows since they are so small.

And here are the fenders. I couldn't find any 350zs or 370zs with carbon fiber fuel doors. CF side mirrors and hoods, I assume most of you know what they look like.

P.S And yes before we even begin to advertise anything, we will show our work.

Last edited by SpawnAeroJohn; 06-12-2009 at 10:49 PM.
SpawnAeroJohn is offline   Reply With Quote