View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 12:14 PM   #58 (permalink)
z...
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370
z... is on a distinguished road

I thought i would chime in becasue i am that "smuck" some of you refer to... haha i know most finance guys are hated by customers but the fact is alot of people are on a tight budget and if something breaks on a car they simply cannot afford to repair it. That is who they are mainly intended for. I work at a Buick GMC store and we use a warranty company called EASYCARE. They are the only motor trend recomended warranty. As a finance guy we are only paid off what we sell... (warranty, dent care, key care, paint care, and rate mark-up)... so you can see why we push it so hard... i cant look-up cost on a nissan plan but easycare "total care" will cover anything that that will.....(maybe more), the dealer cost on a 2011 370z for a 72/100k was $1325 with a 100 deductible. As a finance guy with some morals i will mark it up anywhere from 250-1000. another thing to think about is the easycare i use offers a 0% for up to 18 months. Most warranty companies have that option for ya. I can anwser any questions yall have about any product....hope this helps...
z... is offline   Reply With Quote