View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 11:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

I get to pick my own number, sweet

I was also wondering about helmets, I figured they would come up in conversation soon enough. I had started looking but wasn't sure what type I needed, just checking on the internet I saw a bunch of different kinds. Should I look be specifically sa2005 or are any others equivalent, rated higher, etc? They are going to be changing them soon right (is it sa2015?) but you can't get the new standard yet can you?

The prices are a bit higher then I expected though is that just while you have an instructor, do they ever go down? Gotta pay to play I guess, I guess I'll just have to put a little more thought into which races I go to.

Does anybody have any experience with, or know anything about that redline time attack I've seen posted on here? Or SCCA, I know their the big name, but I guess not worth it?
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote