View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 10:57 AM   #57 (permalink)
sucasa
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sucasa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtrat View Post
Excellent, glad I found the right one. I bought the car on 23 December so I'm still under 30 days, I was thinking about getting the 96 Month 120,000 Mile Coverage. What is everyone else getting? This is a complicated car and I'm sure it is expensive to have work done to it so I don't mind paying for this. If I sell it, it's transferable and if I don't use it I can get back a refund of the remainder of the warranty.

With all the electronics, sensors, high end navigation unit, a complicated transmission, it does make sense to get one. I had a mercedes sl 500 before this car, and the extended warranty covered $18,000 worth of expenses.. so yes, it's definitely a peace of mind. I am quite certain the Z will be ten times more reliable, plus i was little bummed to find out nissan only offers a standard 3 yrs > 36,000 bumper to bumper, while most manuf. offer at least 4 and 50K.. anyhow for my peace of mind, i got the extended.. some say it's a waste of money, but from my personal experience, they are invaluable when you actually do need them.
sucasa is offline   Reply With Quote