View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 09:19 PM   #26 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
Great to know how to do it on your own, but you will never be able to do it as precise or quick as the computer. Plus it gives anyone racing the car on a track the advantage to be able to concentrate more on turning braking etc. Its also the first and only production car in the world with it correct??? If you where not able to turn it off then I can see some of you guys complaing, but you can, so stop being a hater LOL.
Not really being a hater. Just don't understand why people want to have less to do with there cars and driving habits. And if on the track the precision and quickness of this will not matter a bit even if your half a driver. I promise you. I'd be willing to test that.