View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 08:10 PM   #41 (permalink)
toxik
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 328xi, 96 300zxTT
toxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to toxik

Well I decided to re-do a lot of the mods for the car this spring. I will be changing some of the parts and adding a few more mods. I'm hopping to get this project done by summer's end.... but we will see.

First change was to sell my winter wheels and mount my new summer wheel set! I have not been able to take my car out this whole winter and found that having winter wheels for a car that I don't drive in any snow, is pointless.

I picked up a set of Matte Black powdercoated Nismo OEM wheels from a fellow forum member. I was able to get these mounted yesterday. Really like they way they make the car look.

Also mounted are 15mm H&R Trak+ spacers on front and rear:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Dp'd by five ohs and I liked it...I liked it
toxik is offline   Reply With Quote