View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 07:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

I'm still in Toronto. I'll be back on Sunday - can't wait to see what she sounds like with the HFC, cat back exhaust and the G3 intakes!

I know your pain NXTAZEE - its pure agony but its gonna be worth the wait. I just hope its not too far into the Summer for ya. My friend who is doing the bolt ons restored his Datsun 510 which is done to the nuts so he was going to take some pics of our two cars side by side. I can't wait to see the Charcoal and we'll definately need to get some side by side pics of the two cars. I was kinda hoping the guy with the black Z in town would show up but I guess he's too busy driving his car around
FricFrac is offline   Reply With Quote